Who Can Become a Surrogate?
Becoming a surrogate is a life-changing decision that requires commitment and a deep sense of compassion. If you feel a calling to help others experience the joy of parenthood, you could be an ideal candidate for surrogacy.
Individuals must meet the following requirements to become a surrogate:
- Be a U.S citizen or a U.S. permanent resident
- Be a female between 21 – 38 years old
- Have a good pregnancy history
- Have a body mass index (BMI) under 30
- Lead a healthy and stable lifestyle
Take our simple screening quiz and find out if you qualify as a surrogate!